This meal started out as regular chicken spaghetti. I was following a recipe I found on Pinterest and then realized I didn’t have half the ingredients but I had already started. I blame the mom brain? So I decided to chug right on along and make this recipe up as I went. It turned out SO GOOD! I’m so happy with it I’m adding it to my regular arsenal! It was super easy too!
*Disclaimer: I’m feeding 7 people. You would have more than enough food for a family of 4 if you halved this recipe!
– 4 boneless skinless chicken breasts
– 4 cans cream of chicken soup
– 2 cans Rotel
– 1lb of Velveeta cheese (that’s half of a standard 2lb block). Cut this into small cubes.
– 1 packet of taco seasoning
– 3 cups sour cream
– 2 packages (12oz pkg) of spaghetti noodles (I used 1 package of thin noodles & 1 package of regular noodles because that’s what I had.
-Preheat oven to 350° and grease a 9×13 baking dish.
-Cut chicken breasts into small cubes or slices.
-Add the chicken breast pieces to a small skillet and cover with some of the taco seasoning. Cook over medium high heat until done.
-Cook spaghetti noodles in a LARGE pot. Drain noodles & leave in pot.
-Add cooked chicken, cubed Velveeta, sour cream, soup, & Rotel to the pot. Sprinkle in some more of the taco seasoning and mix really well.
-Transfer the entire mixture to the 9×13 baking dish and bake for 20 minutes.